Things that are not in Japan
***Send us letters and pictures (you don’t need to ship a whole package to make us feel special), but for those of you who want to send lots, this list is for you.
1. Peanut butter (brand = Skippy chunky)
3. Cheerios (my favorite for the Bunny are the multi-grain ones)
4. Cake, cookie, and brownie mixes
5. Dried fruit (cranberries, blueberries, pineapple, mango, etc…)
6. Muesli with dried fruit
7. Chia seeds
9. Peanut butter cups (best sent in cooler weather)
10. Sour candies
11. Apple sauce (unsweetened)
12. Goldfish crackers
13. Beef jerky
14. English children’s books
15. Clothes for the Bunny (we can get clothes here but bunny clothes is an ongoing need and always a great gift). She is size 2T now but by next winter/spring she should be getting into 3T.
**I’m not sure if it is possible to send fruit. I need to look into the regulations, but if it is possible we would love dried fruit. Fruit is so expensive here. In case you’re wondering, some of the above products can be found in Japan but they are import items and are a lot more money here.
If you don’t already have our address, send us a message!
EDIT (by Mike): Chia seeds take up valuable space that could be used for MORE PEANUT BUTTER.